You can make a difference.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ...
- Solve really BIG problems?
- Make a difference in the world?
- Be part of a team that embraces you and your thinking?
OPEN POSITION - FULL STACK DEVELOPER
You will be working with another developer, building components for a brand new leading edge geospatial web application.
PALAMIR is one of Australia’s leading big data geospatial companies who specialise in risk management across a broad range of industries for public and private sectors.
We are having some interesting discussions with both new and potentially new clients and this is driving the need for an extra developer.
To be considered you must have at least 5 years of commercial software development as per below.
- 4-6 months with ongoing opportunities
Essential Skills & Experience
- Full stack developer (Databases, frontend and backend)
- Front-end experience in using frameworks such as Dojo, jQuery or AngularJS with RESTful APIs
- Backend experience in developing APIs in PHP, Python, Tomcat or Node.js
- Database experience in using any SQL database + no-SQL exposure (Mongo, Cassandra, etc) preference for Mongo.
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js)
Handy Skills & Experience
- Exposure to data transformation and JSON (ie. converting CSV, XML, etc into JSON)
- Exposure to using mapping APIs (Google, Bing, CesiumJS)
- Exposure to using charting components in browser (D3.js, etc)
- Exposure to big data analysis
If you believe you meet the criteria for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and your resume via email to: " enquiries @ palamir . com "
A National Police Check and background screening will be conducted prior to commencement.
Candidates must have the Right to Work in Australia.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.
We are looking for ...
... the Thinkers and Doers in the following fields:
- Data Scientists
- Software Engineering
- Creativity and Design
- Black Box tinkerers
Want to Join our Team and contribute to solving problems? ...
If you are looking for full-time or part-time work then drop us a line: